Alloy Wheel Repair Rim Curb Rash
Want To Fix Your Bent, Deformed or Scratched Alloy Wheels?
Alloy Wheel Repair Rim Curb Rash can fix bent or deformed scratched rims, but it is not always possible to find or access the damage unless the wheel is properly x rayed to find the crack or fracture.
Alloy wheel repairs can be costly and for one single rim you sometimes think you may as well purchase a whole new set. Damaged alloy wheels stick out and hurt the appearance of your car. Hitting the curb and causing curb rash is common and everyone does it. Never worry about having to call and book in a chrome rim repair in an expensive workshop again. You can repair light damage with a simple Alloy Wheel Repair Rim Curb Rash Kit, that comes with sandpapers, a filler, primer, and paint, easy wheel reconditioning.
Using this wheel refurbishment kit takes patience and proper use of the tools, a great challenge for any car lover, the feeling of restoring your baby’s wheel is an amazing feeling.
With this alloy rim repair, you can perform the rim repair from the comfort of your own garage for a fraction of the cost. After you fix rims it will be like new and restore the cars look.
The aluminum rim repair kit is designed to permanently repair curb damages, scratches, slight dents, installation damages, sanding marks and other damages to alloy wheels, synthetic wheels, steel rims and hubcaps, and much more on the surface. The rim scratch repair includes everything you need to fix scuffs and scratches in 30 minutes.
- Permanent rim restoration
- Easy to use rim refinishing
- Heat resistant to 130 degree
- Vibration, carwash resistant
How To Use:
- Remove rough edges and unevennesses with the grit 400 sandpaper
- Clean and dry surface with alcohol prep pad and a cleaning cloth
- Press out both cartridges of the alloy rim repair adhesive
- Mix both components with a spatula until you get a consistent grey mass
- Use a spatula to fill the mass onto damaged wheel area, allow dry for 15-20 minutes
- After hardening, use wet sandpaper grit 1000 to accommodate the outlines of the repaired surface to get a polished metal surface
- Clean and dry the polished area
- Apply the lacquer by brush, let the paint dry for at least 1-2 hours before driving your car, full alloy wheel repair cure time is 3 days
- 1 x 6ml Repair Glue
- 1 x Silver Gray Paint 5ml (Vibration Resistant)
- 1 × Sanding File
- 2 x Gloves
- 2 x Cotton Swabs
- 2 x Brush
- 2 x Alcohol Preparation Pads
- 2 x Plastic Spatula
- 1 x User Manual
Unhappy with your product? We'll take it back!
We truly believe all our products are of high quality and have confidence that you are 100% SATISFIED with everything you buy from us. Customer satisfaction is our top priority.
However, if you don't have a positive experience for any reason, just let us know and we'll make things right by offering you a replacement or refund within 30 days of delivery. We want you to realize that buying from us is 100% RISK-FREE with our 30 DAY MONEY-BACK GUARANTEE.
Ordering from us is 100% SAFE AND SECURE. All transactions on our website are SSL encrypted and your personal details are never shared, sold or rented to anyone either.
If you need any assistance, please feel free to contact us here. We'll be glad to help you out.
Orders are usually shipped within 2 to 4 business days.
After dispatch, please allow 7 to 15 business days for your product(s) to arrive. However, the delivery may take a little longer than usual due to holidays.
A tracking number will be provided for every order so you can monitor the movement of your parcel.
We provide FREE Shipping on all orders over £75.00 GBP. For orders below £75.00 GBP, a flat rate of £3.95 GBP plus £2 GBP per item in your cart will be charged.