Blood Sugar Meter™
Save time, money and that extra trip to the doctor with the Blood Sugar Meter™
Tracking blood glucose levels is critical to managing diabetes, making an accurate glucometer essential. The Blood Sugar Meter™ does not use a coding system so you are sure that the test value has a high accuracy rate.
Other than accuracy, the Blood Sugar Meter™ also incorporates all the major factors that determine a great glucose meter, such as, data management and storage, glucose test strips and on-going cost. It is portable so you can bring it with you during trips, vacations, and many more.
Choose the right blood glucose meter for your wellness - get your Blood Sugar Meter™ now!
- VOICE BROADCAST - Voice prompt for every test steps, test value and blood glucose control keeping target state which is easier and more convenient for seniors.
- NO CODING REQUIRED, MORE ACCURATE - Reduces test error and misjudged probability.
- FAST 10S TEST AND CLEAR VALUE DISPLAY - Large screen display that's convenient to see the test value in only 10 seconds, no more waiting for test value for a long time.
- SMALL BLOOD SAMPLE (0.6MUL) - Ease psychological stress with a small blood sample collection.
- PORTABLE - Perfect carry on at home, during travel or business trips.
- ONE KEY TO TAKE OUT TEST STRIP - No need to manually pick up test strip which is safer.
- LARGE MEMORY CAPACITY - Can save pre and post glucose level tests of 7, 14 and 30 day averages.
“WHAT?! I CAN BUY DIABETIC SUPPLIES FOR A RIDICULOUSLY AFFORDABLE PRICE, FROM THE CONVENIENCE OF MY HOME WITHIN SECONDS, WITH FREE PRIME SHIPPING DELIVERED RIGHT TO MY DOOR AND NOT HAVE TO DEAL WITH INSURANCE???!!! YEAH, I’M SOLD. AS FOR THE DEVICE ITSELF, IT’S EASY, AND IT’S VERY ACCURATE. WHAT MORE DO YOU NEED? THIS IS DEFINITELY HOW I’LL BE BUYING MY GLUCOSE METER AND SUPPLIES FROM NOW ON.” – MANDY, 48
- Blood sample: fresh peripheral whole blood, venous whole blood
- Calibration sample: venous plasma
- Blood volume: 0.6mul
- Test range: 1.1-33.3 mmol / L
- Test time: 10 s
- Memory: 200 test results (average value of 7 days / 14 days / 28 days)
- HCT: 30-60%
- Operating Temp Range: 10-40C
- 1 x Blood Sugar Meter™
- 1 x PU bag
- 100 / 50 x test strips (depending on the order)
- 100 / 50 x lancets (depending on the order)
- 1 x English quick guide
SHIPPING FEE - FLAT RATE OF $5.99
SHIPPING DELAY NOTICE: Please expect a 2-4 week shipping delay due to the High Volume of Order.
Unhappy with your product? We'll take it back!
We truly believe all our products are of high quality and have confidence that you are 100% SATISFIED with everything you buy from us. Customer satisfaction is our top priority.
However, if you don't have a positive experience for any reason, just let us know and we'll make things right by offering you a replacement or refund within 30 days of delivery. We want you to realize that buying from us is 100% RISK-FREE with our 30 DAY MONEY-BACK GUARANTEE.
Ordering from us is 100% SAFE AND SECURE. All transactions on our website are SSL encrypted and your personal details are never shared, sold or rented to anyone either.
If you need any assistance, please feel free to contact us here. We'll be glad to help you out.
Orders are usually shipped within 2 to 4 business days.
After dispatch, please allow 7 to 15 business days for your product(s) to arrive. However, the delivery may take a little longer than usual due to holidays.
A tracking number will be provided for every order so you can monitor the movement of your parcel.
We provide FREE Shipping on all orders over £75.00 GBP. For orders below £75.00 GBP, a flat rate of £3.95 GBP plus £2 GBP per item in your cart will be charged.