Decorative Rocks, Glowing Rocks, 300 Pcs Glow In The Dark Pebbles For Outdoor Decor, Garden Lawn Yard, Aquarium, Walkway, Fish Tank, Luminous Pebbles
- ??GLOW IN THE DARK PEBBLES?: These glowing rocks absorb and store energy from sunlight and other light sources,light up in dark environments. These glowing pebbles can glow for up to 1 to 2 hours in darkness after a full day in the sun.These glow stones are green in the day, but they are going to be Blue glow pebble rocks at night! Please radiate them with light again if they are not bright enough.
- ??SAFE & DURABLE?: The glow in the dark stones are made of natural resin, non-toxic, non- radioactive and odorless. Glow in the dark rocks are no harm to people, fish, birds and plants. Fine workmanship and polish so there is no sharp edge.The glow in the dark stones for outdoor, fish tank, fairy garden, mason jar, pathway, yard garden decoration, aquarium decoration.
- ??APPLICATION?:The luminous pebbles be used walkway, pathway or driveway, edge a flower bed or fill potted plants with these glowing pebble stones. Creating DIY decoration for vases, fish tanks, aquarium ornaments, gardening, swimming pool, pond, bar decoration, home, park, bird fountain, waters capes, landscape, planter, potted plants pots, patio, lawn, yard aquariums, crafts decorations.
- ??SIMPLE TO USE?: Let the pebble stones absorb enough sunlight or artificial light at least for 4 hours, and pave them along the pathway. They will emit brilliant glow at night and transform your garden into a beautiful and dreamy landscape.Glow in the dark stones for walkways plants.
- ??NOTE? For better glowing effect, please do not scatter these garden pebbles to use and put about 10pcs or more together. Our engineers' test result is 1 individual stone can only glow about 3h and not bright 5-10 stones put together can glow about 5h and bright 100 or more put together can glow about 7h and very bright.
Material: rare earth long afterglow luminous powder + polystyrene resin
Size: 14*11mm; 25*18mm
Glow in the dark pebbles
Creating DIY decoration for vases, fish tanks, aquarium ornaments, gardening, swimming pool, pond, bar decoration, home, park, bird fountain, waters capes, landscape, planter, potted plants pots, patio, lawn, yard aquariums, crafts decorations.
How to Use?
- Irradiate glow in the dark pebbles by sunlight or artificial light for 1 to 2 hours.
- Put glow in the dark stones on anywhere you want to decorate.
- They will glow automatically in the dark environment.
- glowing rocks do not glow all night. There is a time limit. It is recommended not to spread them scatteredly.
- glow in the dark rocks will be placed together and the lighting time will be extended.
- luminous pebbles glow softly and it is hard to be noticed if not in the dark environment.
- Please keep the glow in the dark gravel away from children to avoid danger of suffocation.
- Please irradiate glow pebbles again if they don’t glow or bright enough.
Unhappy with your product? We'll take it back!
We truly believe all our products are of high quality and have confidence that you are 100% SATISFIED with everything you buy from us. Customer satisfaction is our top priority.
However, if you don't have a positive experience for any reason, just let us know and we'll make things right by offering you a replacement or refund within 30 days of delivery. We want you to realize that buying from us is 100% RISK-FREE with our 30 DAY MONEY-BACK GUARANTEE.
Ordering from us is 100% SAFE AND SECURE. All transactions on our website are SSL encrypted and your personal details are never shared, sold or rented to anyone either.
If you need any assistance, please feel free to contact us here. We'll be glad to help you out.
Orders are usually shipped within 2 to 4 business days.
After dispatch, please allow 7 to 15 business days for your product(s) to arrive. However, the delivery may take a little longer than usual due to holidays.
A tracking number will be provided for every order so you can monitor the movement of your parcel.
We provide FREE Shipping on all orders over £75.00 GBP. For orders below £75.00 GBP, a flat rate of £3.95 GBP plus £2 GBP per item in your cart will be charged.