Digital Ph Meter Water Testing Kit
Fish keepers, getting frustrated with another miserable morning losing your tank boss? Wouldn't it be great if you could take control of your fish tank parameters to prevent the mishap? pH or temperature disorders could be fatal to your fish!
Solution... Digital pH Meter Water Testing Kit! Now, you can keep track your tap water and fish tank pH level together with temperature instantly every time you do a water change or seeing your aquarium pets stop eating. Precisely gauges your pH levels with instantaneous results!
Forget about the tedious pH check that requires you to prepare the test kit solution for sampling. With this digital pH tester, you just need to submerge the probe head inside your fish tank and you will get the reading the next second! An effortless and convenient way of testing aquarium water.
- Serve as pH and Temperature Test Meter. Now you can have your fish tank pH value and temperature check with a single measurement. This test meter is designed to give you the best convenience to ensure your fish tank critical parameters monitored with less hassle.
- Instant pH Value Results Display. It gets the job done easily. You can have instant pH value reading within a few seconds.
- Accurate pH and Temperature Reading. The test meter is equipped with a high-quality algorithm chip and electrode. It is capable to give pH and temperature readings with the accuracy of +/- 0.1pH and +/- 1.0degC respectively. Perfect choice for solution quality testing.
- Automatic Calibration Function. The test meter comes with automatic calibration through the single touch button. Featuring a three-point calibration method with simple calibration procedures, the pH testing device can automatically identify the calibration liquid and provides you the pH reading instantaneously.
- Automatic Temperature Compensation. With an automatic temperature compensation function, the pH meter can solve possible inaccuracy caused by the change of liquid temperature, making the pH reading more accurate.
- Compact and Lightweight. With a total weight of 73.7g only, this pen alike tester is easy for storage and bring around.
- Automatic Power Off. You don't have to remind yourself to shut off the device each time after use as it will auto power off for better battery life.
- Diversify Usage. The test meter itself is not limited to aquarium usage only. It is suitable for any water systems parameters check such as tap water, swimming pools, spa, and even hydroponic farming. A variety of applications for virtually any acidic liquid and basic levels.
How to use:
- Remove the protective cap gently from the Digital pH Meter.
- Submerge the probe head into distilled water and stir it for approximately 5-10 seconds. Spin-dry it.
- Turn on the device by pressing the ON/OFF button.
- Dip the probe head into your target solution and ensure that it is fully submerged for better accuracy.
- Stir it gently and wait for the value to stabilize. Both the temperature and pH readings will display on the LCD screen.
- Press "CAL" to switch between Celsius and Fahrenheit temperature units.
Tips for pH calibration:
- Start off by preparing 3 separate beakers containing a pH 4.00, pH 6.86 and pH 9.18 solution respectively. For better accuracy, make sure each solution is 250ml and at a stable temperature of 25°C.
- Prepare 3 separate beakers with distilled water in advance for probe head cleaning purposes.
- Immerge the probe head into a beaker with distilled water and stir it for approximately 5-10 seconds and spin-dry it.
- Press the ON/OFF button to turn on the meter.
- Remove the protective cover and immerse the probe head into the pH 6.86 buffer solution. Stir gently and wait for the value to stabilize.
- Press and hold the "CAL" button for about 5 seconds when the reading on the LCD screen displays the same value of pH 6.86.
- Rinse the probe head with distilled water and blot dry. Repeat the same for the other 2 solutions.
- Each calibration will last you a month before you need to redo it again.
- pH Range: 0 to 14.00pH
- Temperature Range: 0° to 50°C (32°F to 122°F)
- Resolution: 0.01pH; 0.1°C (0.2°F)
- Accuracy: ± 0.01pH; ± 1.0 °C
- Dimensions: 18.8 × 3.5 × 3.5cm (7.4 × 1.4 × 1.4")
- Product Weight: 73.7g
- Color: Yellow
- Material: AB
- Battery: 4x 1.5V ag13 button batteries (not included and need to buy separately)
- 1 x Digital pH Meter Water Testing Kit
- 1 x User manual
- 3 x Calibration buffer solution (pH 4.0/6.86/9.18)
Additional pH buffer powder need to purchase separately
Unhappy with your product? We'll take it back!
We truly believe all our products are of high quality and have confidence that you are 100% SATISFIED with everything you buy from us. Customer satisfaction is our top priority.
However, if you don't have a positive experience for any reason, just let us know and we'll make things right by offering you a replacement or refund within 30 days of delivery. We want you to realize that buying from us is 100% RISK-FREE with our 30 DAY MONEY-BACK GUARANTEE.
Ordering from us is 100% SAFE AND SECURE. All transactions on our website are SSL encrypted and your personal details are never shared, sold or rented to anyone either.
If you need any assistance, please feel free to contact us here. We'll be glad to help you out.
- Processing Time: Your order will be packaged and shipped within 2-4 days of ordering
- Shipping Time: Shipments within the United Kingdom take 7 - 15 days. Typically it takes up to 10 - 20 business days to arrive at an international address. This time is from the date that it is shipped out, not the day the order is placed. However, the delivery may take a little longer than usual due to holidays.
- Return & Exchange: If for some reasons you are not happy with your purchase, we will happily work with you to correct the problems.
- Tracking Number: When available, we will send you the tracking number with the confirmation email so that you can track the package online.
- If you have any other queries, please feel free to email us: email@example.com