Eco Aquarium Water Purifier Cube
Maintains Clean And Safe Water Habitat For The Fish!
Maintaining a safe water habitat for the pet fish is now easier with this Eco-Aquarium Water Purifier Cube! It works for all types of aquariums; freshwater and marine. With ultra-strong filtration and absorption abilities, it rapidly removes water coloration, odors, toxic pollutants (e.g. insecticides and chemicals), and medication that are bad to your pet fishes.
The purifier is made of ultra-absorbent, activated carbon further packed in a honeycombed structure full of micro tunnels. The highly porous material has a large surface area and effectively adsorb toxic pollutants from the water. The purifier works 24/7. It works by its physical cleaning properties. It does not require power nor relies on harmful chemicals.
- ULTRA-STRONG FILTRATION AND ABSORPTION - Captures and absorbs water coloration, odors, toxic pollutants (e.g. insecticides and chemicals), and medication in your aquarium with ultra-absorbent, honeycomb activated carbon.
- SAFE FOR YOUR FISHES - It keeps the aquarium pets healthy by constantly purifying the water. It is made of natural and non-toxic activated carbon.
- NO MORE CLOUDY WATER - It effectively absorbs pollutants and avoids the water from getting cloudy. Maintains the water’s pH level as well as overall cleanliness.
- LONG-LASTING AND REUSABLE - The reusable purifier will keep your fish aquarium clean for months. You may take the cube out every several weeks for cleaning with clean tap water. For best results, rinse the purifier every several weeks and replace it every 3 to 6 months.
HOW TO USE:
- Wash the cube with warm water before use.
- Put the cleaner inside the aquarium. The best-recommended position is near the water inlet of the fish tank pump. If you are using a filtration system, you may also put the cube at the later stage of the filtration before the water returns to the tanks. It helps lengthen the life of the cube while removing the coloration, odors, and toxic pollutants effectively.
- Always place the cube with an orientation that allows water to flow freely along the micro-tunnels. Do not position the purifier with the opening facing downwards to avoid any clog up and reduction in the filtration effect.
- Depending on the water quality, you may take the cube out every several weeks for cleaning. Simply allow warm tap water to run through the cube for several minutes to rinse out impurities it absorbed. Replace the cube after using two to three times.
- Material: Activated Carbon
- Size: 10cm x 10cm
- 1 x Eco-Aquarium Water Purifier Cube
Unhappy with your product? We'll take it back!
We truly believe all our products are of high quality and have confidence that you are 100% SATISFIED with everything you buy from us. Customer satisfaction is our top priority.
However, if you don't have a positive experience for any reason, just let us know and we'll make things right by offering you a replacement or refund within 30 days of delivery. We want you to realize that buying from us is 100% RISK-FREE with our 30 DAY MONEY-BACK GUARANTEE.
Ordering from us is 100% SAFE AND SECURE. All transactions on our website are SSL encrypted and your personal details are never shared, sold or rented to anyone either.
If you need any assistance, please feel free to contact us here. We'll be glad to help you out.
Orders are usually shipped within 2 to 4 business days.
After dispatch, please allow 7 to 15 business days for your product(s) to arrive. However, the delivery may take a little longer than usual due to holidays.
A tracking number will be provided for every order so you can monitor the movement of your parcel.
We provide FREE Shipping on all orders over £75.00 GBP. For orders below £75.00 GBP, a flat rate of £3.95 GBP plus £2 GBP per item in your cart will be charged.