Electric Liquid Transfer Pump
EASILY TRANSFER GAS, WATER, OIL, AND MORE!
Did your car run out of fuel? Or you need to gas up your generator? Now you can easily transfer liquid from one receptacle to another with the Electric Liquid Transfer Pump.
This handheld pump eliminates manual siphoning and lets you quickly transfer gas, water, and other non-corrosive liquid without dirtying or tiring your hands.
You can also use this ELECTRIC LIQUID TRANSFER PUMP to:
- To pump water out of a clogged sink,
- To transfer water out of an aquarium,
- To fill your lawnmower with gas, and more.
- No more manual siphoning. If you've ever tried to pour gasoline directly from a can into another vehicle or generator, you'll know how dangerous and messy it can be. That's where the Electric Liquid Transfer Pump comes in handy. It’ll make transferring gas convenient, stress-free, and hazard-free. It automatically pumps liquid and transfers 6 quarts per minute.
- Auto-buzzer & auto-stop mechanism. Equipped with an auto-buzzer, it notifies you when the pump stops automatically. The auto-stop function, on the other hand, tells you the pump has reached its capacity, preventing leaks and overflows.
- Different liquid, same pump. The Electric Liquid Transfer Pump can also transfer water (non-drinking), oil, and other non-corrosive liquids. You can also use it to pump water out of a clogged sink, transfer water out of an aquarium, fill your lawnmower with gas, and more.
- Portable. Battery-operated and lightweight, it’s easy to carry anywhere with you. It’s a useful tool for the garage, basement, bathroom, shop, yard, and is great to keep in your car in case of emergencies.
HOW TO OPERATE
- First, twist off the lid to open the battery cover.
- Insert 2 D batteries (not included) and twist back the cover.
- Next, insert the suction pipe into the supply (sending) container.
- Place the other end of the pipe to the receiving container to transfer liquid.
- Then press the button.
- Press the button again if you want to stop transferring liquid.
- When finished, keep the pump upright
- Lift the handle above the pump mechanism to drain any liquid back into the original container.
- Do not lay the pump down until all liquid has been drained from the tube and pump.
- Run water through the pump after using it with another liquid.
- This will rinse the interior and extend the life of the pump.
- Material: Plastic
- Size: 63.5 x 4 x 3 CM
- Powered by: 2 x D batteries (not included)
- 1 x ELECTRIC LIQUID TRANSFER PUMP
SHIPPING FEE - FLAT RATE OF $5.99
SHIPPING DELAY NOTICE: Please expect a 2-4 week shipping delay due to the High Volume of Order.
Unhappy with your product? We'll take it back!
We truly believe all our products are of high quality and have confidence that you are 100% SATISFIED with everything you buy from us. Customer satisfaction is our top priority.
However, if you don't have a positive experience for any reason, just let us know and we'll make things right by offering you a replacement or refund within 30 days of delivery. We want you to realize that buying from us is 100% RISK-FREE with our 30 DAY MONEY-BACK GUARANTEE.
Ordering from us is 100% SAFE AND SECURE. All transactions on our website are SSL encrypted and your personal details are never shared, sold or rented to anyone either.
If you need any assistance, please feel free to contact us here. We'll be glad to help you out.
Orders are usually shipped within 2 to 4 business days.
After dispatch, please allow 7 to 15 business days for your product(s) to arrive. However, the delivery may take a little longer than usual due to holidays.
A tracking number will be provided for every order so you can monitor the movement of your parcel.
We provide FREE Shipping on all orders over £75.00 GBP. For orders below £75.00 GBP, a flat rate of £3.95 GBP plus £2 GBP per item in your cart will be charged.