Family Funny Wooden Board Game
- The game is played with family, used in classrooms for teaching addition and probability, and is even a betting game played in pubs
- Just keep on rolling until you can no longer match your roll on the remaining tiles
- The lowest score wins the game
- If you lay down all the tiles, then you've "shut the box"
- People can define themselves if plus, minus, times, divides are applicable. And also define only 2 pieces or 3 pieces can be used
- A kind of board game, several ways to play, player can also define the rules themselves
- Brings hours of enjoyment to your home
- Material: Wooden
- Size: Approx. 220x220x33mm/ 8.66x8.66x1.30"
- Fit for kids and adults, 2 to 4 players
- With 2 dices and 10 numbered wooden tiles each side
How To Play:
- Roll the dice and lay down any numerical combination of tiles that match your roll
- For example: Roll the dices and have 3 and 4 so you get number 7
- You can turn on 1 and 6 at any side, because 1+6=7, you can also turn on 9 and 2 at any side, because 9-2=7
- The last player who can successfully turn on as rules win the game
- Game One: Turn the wooden card according to the number of the dice thrown, which can be the sum of several cards. Finally, the flop who cannot press the number of the dice will lose.
Game two: One side continues to roll the dice and flop until no cards can be turned, and the last remaining wooden card is his score, the lower score wins.
- For example: If you shake at 9 o'clock, you must turn any number and the card equal to "9". The flop can be turned one, two or three at a time, but it must be a number and equal to 9 (you can also specify the addition, subtraction, multiplication and division of various rules). If you want to turn a card, choose "9" digital card; if you want to turn two cards, you can choose "3" and "6" or "4" and "5" digital cards; if you want to turn three cards, you can choose "1" "," 2 "and" 6 "or" 2 "," 3 "and" 4 "digital cards. In addition, the game specifications can be freely determined by addition and subtraction. The children in the third grade up can set the multiplication and division rules. When our family plays stupidly, it can add, subtract, multiply and divide. , 8, and 6, why, because 3 × 8 = 24 divided by 6, which is 4, as long as you can respond quickly. There are so many ways to play, children can develop many ways to play. So there is no need to limit the single gameplay.
Unhappy with your product? We'll take it back!
We truly believe all our products are of high quality and have confidence that you are 100% SATISFIED with everything you buy from us. Customer satisfaction is our top priority.
However, if you don't have a positive experience for any reason, just let us know and we'll make things right by offering you a replacement or refund within 30 days of delivery. We want you to realize that buying from us is 100% RISK-FREE with our 30 DAY MONEY-BACK GUARANTEE.
Ordering from us is 100% SAFE AND SECURE. All transactions on our website are SSL encrypted and your personal details are never shared, sold or rented to anyone either.
If you need any assistance, please feel free to contact us here. We'll be glad to help you out.
- Processing Time: Your order will be packaged and shipped within 2-4 days of ordering
- Shipping Time: Shipments within the United Kingdom take 7 - 15 days. Typically it takes up to 10 - 20 business days to arrive at an international address. This time is from the date that it is shipped out, not the day the order is placed. However, the delivery may take a little longer than usual due to holidays.
- Return & Exchange: If for some reasons you are not happy with your purchase, we will happily work with you to correct the problems.
- Tracking Number: When available, we will send you the tracking number with the confirmation email so that you can track the package online.
- If you have any other queries, please feel free to email us: email@example.com