Kids+ World Map
Do you think kids need to learn about geography?
If kids learn geography, then when they hear a story on the news from across the globe, they will actually have an idea of where Kenya, or at least Africa, is. They will also know that Africa is not a country! And if Ebola breaks out in one African country, that doesn’t mean that all of Africa is affected.
Understanding how close two places sit on the map can help kids see how and why different civilizations influenced each other. Or, it will help them understand the significance of one civilization conquering another. For example, how impressive the distance they covered was, or what resources they would have gained from conquering a territory near the ocean or water ways.
4 tips to get your kids to learn geography!
1. GET A GLOBE, OR A MAP - A good way to start is by getting a globe or map for your home. Encourage your kids to ask questions about different places- if you don’t know what to tell them about a certain place, have them research it themselves and learn something new!
2. TRAVEL - Travelling is a great way for your kids to learn about different places and cultures. Or, if you can’t go somewhere, watch a documentary about it.
3. GET A MAP PUZZLE - Map puzzles are great because your kids have to actively think about where each country, province, or state goes.
4. APPS - And of course, there are plenty of great apps out there to help teach your kids geography!
5. USE FUN TOY ACTIVITY TOY - This Kids+ World Map toy is a great activity to teach kids about maps and flags.
This Kids+ World Map is one of the best way to teach your kids about Maps and Flags. This activity toy has 2 sides to help you teach. One side is for the flag and the other side is the world map.
- EASY-TO-ASSEMBLE: The Flags are easy to put on location, great tool to teach kids about Geography.
- EDUCATIONAL DETAILS: This puzzle allows kids to explore the world while learning the location, shapes, and names of all the continents and major world oceans.
- HELPS DEVELOP SKILLS: This Kids+ World Map helps kids develop multiple skills such as hand-eye coordination, problem-solving abilities, and knowledge of our world.
- GIFT FOR KIDS 3 AND UP: This puzzle makes an exceptional gift for kids ages 3 and up. Add the Kids+ World Map set to round out the play experience and give kids another engaging option for screen-free fun.
- Contains of folding world map and 36 small national flags. Double-sided: one is the world map; the other is national flags.
- Insert the national flags into the corresponding holes of the map. Know about basic geographic knowledge of the world, countries and national flags.
- Open babies field of vision, and have certain preliminary cognition of the world. Can promote children's muscle flexibility and cultivate children's hands-on ability.
"It's a good puzzle and a great way to teach your kid the continents of the world - getting a head start in school with basic geography. My 6 year old son knows all his continents now, where some of my middle school students don't know their continents. Knowing geography is a basic fundamental to understanding history, cultural tolerance, and just simply not being ignorant about the world. Start teaching them when they are young."- Matt, 34, User
- Material: Wood
- Age: 3 years and up.
- SMALL: 29.5 x 47.5 cm
- MEDIUM: 34.5 x 52.5 cm
- LARGE: 39 x 59.5 cm
- 1 x Kids+ World Map
SHIPPING FEE - FLAT RATE OF $5.99
SHIPPING DELAY NOTICE: Please expect a 2-4 week shipping delay due to the High Volume of Order.
Unhappy with your product? We'll take it back!
We truly believe all our products are of high quality and have confidence that you are 100% SATISFIED with everything you buy from us. Customer satisfaction is our top priority.
However, if you don't have a positive experience for any reason, just let us know and we'll make things right by offering you a replacement or refund within 30 days of delivery. We want you to realize that buying from us is 100% RISK-FREE with our 30 DAY MONEY-BACK GUARANTEE.
Ordering from us is 100% SAFE AND SECURE. All transactions on our website are SSL encrypted and your personal details are never shared, sold or rented to anyone either.
If you need any assistance, please feel free to contact us here. We'll be glad to help you out.
Orders are usually shipped within 2 to 4 business days.
After dispatch, please allow 7 to 15 business days for your product(s) to arrive. However, the delivery may take a little longer than usual due to holidays.
A tracking number will be provided for every order so you can monitor the movement of your parcel.
We provide FREE Shipping on all orders over £75.00 GBP. For orders below £75.00 GBP, a flat rate of £3.95 GBP plus £2 GBP per item in your cart will be charged.