Lungcare - Deep Breathing Respiratory Exerciser
A simple exercise to keep your lungs in shape!
Breathing is the most important involuntary function of your respiratory system, so it is equally right to exercise your respiratory system. A good breathing exercise helps keep your lungs healthy. And that’s what the LungCare - Deep Breathing Respiratory Exerciser offers. Regularly practicing breathing with it not only helps strengthen your respiratory system but also keep lung problems at bay.
- Help You Breathe Properly - The LungCare trains you to take slow, deep breaths that help open and clear up your airways. This in turn aids in preventing upper respiratory problems like mucus build-up, asthma, pneumonia, and COPD.
- Keep Lungs and Body in Good Shape - The more you exercise breathing properly with LungCare, the more efficient your lungs become in delivering oxygen to your entire body. This helps you better resist aging and disease.
- Easy to Use - Your objective is to inhale deeply and make the color-coded balls float in each column. Each ball represents the air you’ve breathed in: yellow means you’ve inhaled 600 ml/cc, green with 900 ml/cc, white with 1200 ml/cc, and combined with 2700 cc. You can measure and record your highest inhaled effort.
- Help Fight Stress and Anxiety - When you inhale deeply, it clears your mind as well, getting rid of stress and anxiety caused by daily routine and activities. You can go on through the day with lighter, positive vibes.
- Perfect After Surgery - If you've undergone surgery and have difficulty grasping air, the LungCare helps keep you on track and restore your normal breathing.
- A Breeze to Carry & Clean - The LungCare comes in a compact size, making it easy to stow in your bag and bring wherever you go. You can use it at home, in the office, in your car while stuck in traffic, and more. It’s easy to disassemble too and clean under your sink tap.
HOW TO USE:
- Insert the breathing tube to the air inlet. Make sure it’s securely attached. Then attach the mouthpiece to the other end of the breathing tube.
- Place the mouthpiece inside your mouth. Seal your lips around the mouthpiece tightly.
- Breathe in (inhale) slowly and deeply, with your lips still sealed tightly around the mouthpiece.
1 x Lungcare - Deep Breathing Respiratory Exerciser
Unhappy with your product? We'll take it back!
We truly believe all our products are of high quality and have confidence that you are 100% SATISFIED with everything you buy from us. Customer satisfaction is our top priority.
However, if you don't have a positive experience for any reason, just let us know and we'll make things right by offering you a replacement or refund within 30 days of delivery. We want you to realize that buying from us is 100% RISK-FREE with our 30 DAY MONEY-BACK GUARANTEE.
Ordering from us is 100% SAFE AND SECURE. All transactions on our website are SSL encrypted and your personal details are never shared, sold or rented to anyone either.
If you need any assistance, please feel free to contact us here. We'll be glad to help you out.
Orders are usually shipped within 2 to 4 business days.
After dispatch, please allow 7 to 15 business days for your product(s) to arrive. However, the delivery may take a little longer than usual due to holidays.
A tracking number will be provided for every order so you can monitor the movement of your parcel.
We provide FREE Shipping on all orders over £75.00 GBP. For orders below £75.00 GBP, a flat rate of £3.95 GBP plus £2 GBP per item in your cart will be charged.