This lightweight sandblaster will help you abrade unwanted surfacematerials such as rust, paint, oil, and other persistent spots. Not only it is portable, but it is also convenient and easy to operate.
So whether you need to clean a rusty and dirty surface, or simply have to smoothen out some portions of metal, this tool will get the job faster with a great amount of efficiency.
THE APPLICATIONS ARE ENDLESS WITH THE PORTABLE GRAVITY FEED SANDBLASTING GUN: Renew, Refresh, Revive, Recycle, Re-Finish saving you money and environment. The Gravity Feed Sandblaster is the one air tool built for versatility.
Some applications include but not limited to: Removing rust from Iron, glass & mirror etching, Steel, and all types of metals, Etching flagstone, clean dirty grout and tile, glass etching and so on. Start bringing new life to your possessions.
- EASY TO USE: Sandblaster tool kit sand blaster features a fully adjustable control valve so that you can precisely choose and control what media to use. with our sandblasters, you will have much better control over your blasting projects as we offer the original sandblaster gun design.
- APPLICATIONS ARE ENDLESS: Soda blaster, walnut blaster, sandblaster, bead blaster, media blaster, & spot blaster are just to name a few functions that our sandblasting equipment provides. DIY, auto restoration, furniture refinishing, etc.
- PORTABLE SANDBLASTER: The sandblast gun is a step above your mini sandblaster but still very much portable and user-friendly. Sandblasting with the as118 also works great in sandblasting cabinets for all your small projects.
- PERFORMANCE: Sandblasting with the gravity feed sandblaster easily overcome all of your sandblast projects. Line of sandblasters is individually designed for performance and ease of use.
- OPERATING REQUIREMENT: Sandblaster requirements: There are a few items you will need with your sandblaster tool kit. 1. air compressor with average 90psi. an inline air filter to trap moisture.
How To Use The Mini Air Sandblaster Gun
- Connect to your air compressor.
- Before using, calibrate to your preferred medium settings.
- Pour into the chamber the type of medium that you want to use.
- Point to the object in treatment and pull the trigger to blast.
- Once the blasting is done, turn off the air compressor and detach accordingly.
- Clean and store away with original accessories
Unhappy with your product? We'll take it back!
We truly believe all our products are of high quality and have confidence that you are 100% SATISFIED with everything you buy from us. Customer satisfaction is our top priority.
However, if you don't have a positive experience for any reason, just let us know and we'll make things right by offering you a replacement or refund within 30 days of delivery. We want you to realize that buying from us is 100% RISK-FREE with our 30 DAY MONEY-BACK GUARANTEE.
Ordering from us is 100% SAFE AND SECURE. All transactions on our website are SSL encrypted and your personal details are never shared, sold or rented to anyone either.
If you need any assistance, please feel free to contact us here. We'll be glad to help you out.
Orders are usually shipped within 2 to 4 business days.
After dispatch, please allow 7 to 15 business days for your product(s) to arrive. However, the delivery may take a little longer than usual due to holidays.
A tracking number will be provided for every order so you can monitor the movement of your parcel.
We provide FREE Shipping on all orders over £75.00 GBP. For orders below £75.00 GBP, a flat rate of £3.95 GBP plus £2 GBP per item in your cart will be charged.