Professional Garden Grafter Multi Tool
ALL-IN-ONE GARDEN GRAFTING TOOLS - COST-EFFICIENT INDEED!
Save time and energy keeping your garden trees neat and tidy with the Professional Garden Grafter Multi-tool! Use the pruner to cut out extra branches that stick out like a sore thumb. Perfect as a gift for anyone!
THIS SLEEK-LOOKING BEST GRAFTING TOOL COMES IN A COMPLETE SET. IT CAN BE USED FOR BOTH PRUNING AND GRAFTING AT THE SAME TIME.
- All-in-One Grafting Tools: Professional grafting tool, 3 cutting blazes and 1 wrench packed. Its perfect interface with high efficiency saves 40% of the time and energy than traditional grafting methods
- 2 replaceable pruning cutting blades:U cut and V cut, each blade with two cutter points. As long as you have rootstock and scion of the same diameter, grafting cutting blade cuts will fit them together perfectly, giving you a stable graft.
- Durable grafting pruner: Newest design with cutting groove on cutting board. A 6-sided grooved anvil keeps the cutting stock centered as you botch it. The Grafting Diameter is 5-14mm/0.2"-0.55”
- Heavy Duty Pruner Secateurs: Handles are made from ABS plastic, the rest part and blades are made from high carbon steel, chrome-treated for durable sharp
- Perfect Garden Tools for you: If you want to be a pro in grafting, you need a professional grafting tool as well. The Grafting Tool makes a perfectly clean cut every time you use it. It will work on many kinds of plants, especially on fruit trees.
- Material: Metal + ABS
- Package Weight: 0.388kg (0.86lb.)
- Package Size: 15cm x 15cm x 10cm (5.91in x 5.91in x 3.94in)
How to use:
Step 1: Hold the grafting stock in the grafting tool and squeeze the handle to make the cut, repeat this step to cut from the donor plant. Take care to ensure that the groove is cut in the stock plant.
Step 2: Slide the donor stem into the groove of the stock plant, matching the cut surfaces as closely as possible.
Step 3: Place sterilizing material around the joint and bind with tape, which will protect the plant from bacteria and harsh weather conditions.
Step 4: Use the pruner to cut out dangling branches from the plant.
Step 5: The grafting tool with the "V & U" blade can be used to cut.
Note: Keep out of reach from children, do not use on the dry or old hardwood
SHIPPING FEE - FLAT RATE OF $5.99
SHIPPING DELAY NOTICE:
Please expect 2-4 weeks shipping delay due to the High Volume of Order.
Unhappy with your product? We'll take it back!
We truly believe all our products are of high quality and have confidence that you are 100% SATISFIED with everything you buy from us. Customer satisfaction is our top priority.
However, if you don't have a positive experience for any reason, just let us know and we'll make things right by offering you a replacement or refund within 30 days of delivery. We want you to realize that buying from us is 100% RISK-FREE with our 30 DAY MONEY-BACK GUARANTEE.
Ordering from us is 100% SAFE AND SECURE. All transactions on our website are SSL encrypted and your personal details are never shared, sold or rented to anyone either.
If you need any assistance, please feel free to contact us here. We'll be glad to help you out.
Orders are usually shipped within 2 to 4 business days.
After dispatch, please allow 7 to 15 business days for your product(s) to arrive. However, the delivery may take a little longer than usual due to holidays.
A tracking number will be provided for every order so you can monitor the movement of your parcel.
We provide FREE Shipping on all orders over £75.00 GBP. For orders below £75.00 GBP, a flat rate of £3.95 GBP plus £2 GBP per item in your cart will be charged.