Starscope Monocular Telescope
(Please note that it is best to use a telescope with a tripod to show the best results.)
- Solid Framework and shock-absorbing Rubber Armor with Stripes: Its tight fitting protection makes it usable to withstand the toughest weather conditions. And The rubber armor with stripes makes it comfortable for use and keeps it from slipping out from your hand.
- 16X52 or 40X60 High Power Magnification: Have the best view of your outdoor adventures. To see 16X or even 40x closer with a clear and bright image with the generous, light-gathering 52mm objective wide lens.
- Large BAK-4 Prism inside and Fully Multi-coated Lens Coating: Strengthen the key function of a monocular, guarantee superior light transmission and brightness, make your view brighter, clearer, and delivers crisp images.
- Waterproof, Dust-proof, and Shockproof Design: Nitrogen-filled waterproof and O-ring sealed optics prevent moisture, dust, and debris and ensures the living waterproof function.
- Ideal for outdoor enthusiasts and wilderness explorers: a handheld and must-have for bird watching, wildlife, hunting, hiking, mountaineering, camping, surveillance and traveling
- Compatible mobile phone: iPhone 11 /11 Pro/11 Pro Max /XS /XS Max /XR/X/8 plus/8 /7plus /7 /6 / 6s /6plus/5/5s/4s/SE, Samsung GALAXY S10, S10+, S9, S9+, S8, S6, S6 Edge, S5, Note, LG, HTV, Sony, and almost all other smartphones on the market.
- Magnification: 16x / 40x
- Objective lens: 52mm
- Prism Type: BAK-4
- Objective lens coating: FMC
- Prism system: BAK4 Prism
- Field of view: 360ft/1000yds
- Weight of monocular: 0.61 pounds
- It enables you to observe targets in the distant world with more true-to-life details.
- Beauty is everywhere! Let's capture them, record them, and share it with all other people!
Answer: I know that I find it easier to focus and it’s a brighter view than using binoculars. There is only one window of vision versus trying to get two eyes to combine two windows of vision into a single view. I only use this and no longer will bother with binoculars because it offers a quick single line of vision.
Question: What is the difference between 15 x 52 and 40 x 60 telescope?
Answer: Two different specifications determine different magnifications. The larger the value, the greater the magnification, the farther you can see, the clearer the image.
Question: Is this practical for star gazing/taking pictures of the moon with a phone?
Answer: You should get good results with a tripod and a phone adapter. The optics are excellent.
Unhappy with your product? We'll take it back!
We truly believe all our products are of high quality and have confidence that you are 100% SATISFIED with everything you buy from us. Customer satisfaction is our top priority.
However, if you don't have a positive experience for any reason, just let us know and we'll make things right by offering you a replacement or refund within 30 days of delivery. We want you to realize that buying from us is 100% RISK-FREE with our 30 DAY MONEY-BACK GUARANTEE.
Ordering from us is 100% SAFE AND SECURE. All transactions on our website are SSL encrypted and your personal details are never shared, sold or rented to anyone either.
If you need any assistance, please feel free to contact us here. We'll be glad to help you out.
- Processing Time: Your order will be packaged and shipped within 2-4 days of ordering
- Shipping Time: Shipments within the United Kingdom take 7 - 15 days. Typically it takes up to 10 - 20 business days to arrive at an international address. This time is from the date that it is shipped out, not the day the order is placed. However, the delivery may take a little longer than usual due to holidays.
- Return & Exchange: If for some reasons you are not happy with your purchase, we will happily work with you to correct the problems.
- Tracking Number: When available, we will send you the tracking number with the confirmation email so that you can track the package online.
- If you have any other queries, please feel free to email us: email@example.com